ShopMessage supports Magento 1 versions 1.7, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2 and 1.9.3.
Integrate ShopMessage with your Magento store in just a few minutes using the ShopMessage Extension. Here's how:
First, download the ShopMessage Extension from the Magento Marketplace! Magento then provides these instructions for completing installation:
- Click install extension
- Once you redirected to Keys page copy private and public access key
- Login to your store admin panel
- Go to System > Configurations
- Add your public and private key
- Save & refresh your page
First, you'll need to collect your site has from ShopMessage. To do this log into your ShopMessage account and click on Settings then click on Site.
Log into your Magento Admin account and click on the System dropdown menu and then click on Configuration.
Scroll down until you see ShopMessage on the left hand side and click on Settings.
Within the Settings, click to expand the General Settings tab. Next ensure that your Enabled option reads Yes, this should happen by default. Then, enter the site hash that you previously collected from your ShopMessage Dashboard.
- The ShopMessage Magento Extension will automatically install the checkbox and trigger events.
- If you are using an Ajax Cart (this is usually done by a third party extension or custom code) then the ShopMessage plugin _will not_ automatically trigger
UpdateCartevents. In this case, visitors will have to visit the