Create a Click to Messenger Ad within ShopMessage and we'll automatically publish and turn off your ad in Ads Manager! Don't worry, we'll never turn anything live on your behalf.
Creating a Click to Messenger Ad
Once you've provided the necessary permissions, click the Create button within the Click to Messenger Ads section.
Then, name your ad and click Create again
Editing Your Message
Within the Messages tab, where you can click on any element to edit your message. For more information on using our editor, click here!
We've included placeholder text and images to help you quickly get started with Messenger Ads, but we recommend that you update the text and imagery to fit your brand!
You'll then be taken to the Messages tab, where you can click on any element to edit your message. For more information on using our editor, click here!
Selecting Your Ad Settings
ShopMessage will automatically create a draft in Ads Manager based on the settings you select here.
- Name: Choose the Name you would like to appear in your Ads Manager Account
- Facebook Ad Account: Choose which Ad Account you would like this Ad to be added to.
- Optimize for: Depending on your goal for this ad, you can choose to optimize for either Messages or Conversions.
*If you choose to optimize for conversions you'll also need to select a Facebook Pixel and pixel event to specify the conversion.
- Budget: Input the maximum amount that you would like to spend each day.
Once you've edited your Message and Ad Settings you can choose one of the following options in the top right corner:
- Preview: Send a test Message to your Messenger inbox so you can text the Messenger experience before publishing
- Save & Publish: If you'r ad is complete, click Save & Publish. This will create the Campaign, Ad Set and Ad in Facebook with your settings. Don't worry, the Campaign will be Paused so it will not start spending until you go to Facebook Ads Manager to turn it on.
- Save to Drafts: If you would like to finish editing the ad later, just click Save to Drafts and you'll be able to find the ad draft within your Facebook Ads tab.
- Copy JSON Code: Clicking this link will open a window that allows you to copy the raw JSON. This is only necessary if you would like to manually build your ad within Ads Manager. To learn more about that, click here!